- Type: Rosé
- Country: Spain
- Region: Catalunya
- Vintage: 2016
- Producer: Ánima de Raimat
- Primary grape: Pinot Noir
- Secondary grape: Chardonnay
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £10.31
- Code: 35116
The product and allergen information provided has been supplied by the producer/manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information. Although the information provided is correct at the time of publication, to ensure that you have the most up to date information please read the product label on delivery.
Dry, elegant rosés
- Generally light and/or softer cheeses e.g. Appenzeller, feta. Contrasts well with harder, salty styles e.g. parmesan
- Bouillabaisse, grilled or seared fish e.g. John Dory, sea bass, tuna
- Basil, capers, chervil, chives, oregano, saffron, thyme
- Seared, grilled pan-fried chicken, guinea fowl, veal, pork
- Aioli, BBQ, balsamic vinegar and citrus-based dressings. Rouille
- Asian spicy chicken and seafood curries. Chinese (Cantonese). Mediterranean fish and chicken dishes spiced with chilli
- Mediterranean salads, chick peas, ratatouille, roasted red peppers, mushroom risotto
About the Wine
This fabulous rosé Wine created by Ánima de Raimat is produced in the Costers del Segre area of Catalunya. This wine is exclusively distributed through Matthew Clark. Available in 75cl bottles, imported by Codorniu International. Vol d'anima Raimat Rosado is an interesting wine, made with Pinot Noir and Chardonnay grapes. This wine has a cork closure and is one of a growing number in our list that can be enjoyed by vegan drinkers. Appealingly versatile rosé, ideal with salads, seafood, grilled chicken or pasta.
Chardonnay can produce quality wines in a wide range of climates, with a real varied style. In cool climates like Champagne or Chablis it produces a lean steely wine with pronounced acidity. In warmer climates it develops buttery, honey notes whereas hotter climates, it's richer in body with the flavour of tropical fruits.
- Green Apple
A temperamental thin skinned grape and difficult to grow, when produced of any quality it demands high prices. The thin skin means it's very light in colour body and tannin, it characteristically has searing acidity and full lingering flavours of raspberry, strawberry, cherry, violets and sweet spice.
Spain has a huge number of unusual and captivating regions aside from the beautiful Rioja. Whilst tradition remains, some producers are really pushing boundaries making Spain one country to keep coming back to.Explore Spain