- Type: Rosé
- Country: Italy
- Region: Venezie
- Vintage: 2017/2019
- Producer: Solstice
- Primary grape: Pinot Grigio/Pinot Gris
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £5.99
- Code: 24483
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Dry, elegant rosés
- Generally light and/or softer cheeses e.g. Appenzeller, feta. Contrasts well with harder, salty styles e.g. parmesan
- Bouillabaisse, grilled or seared fish e.g. John Dory, sea bass, tuna
- Basil, capers, chervil, chives, oregano, saffron, thyme
- Seared, grilled pan-fried chicken, guinea fowl, veal, pork
- Aioli, BBQ, balsamic vinegar and citrus-based dressings. Rouille
- Asian spicy chicken and seafood curries. Chinese (Cantonese). Mediterranean fish and chicken dishes spiced with chilli
- Mediterranean salads, chick peas, ratatouille, roasted red peppers, mushroom risotto
About the Wine
This enjoyable rosé Wine produced by Solstice is crafted in Venezie. This wine is exclusive to Matthew Clark, you won't find it at multiple retailers. Available in 75cl bottles, imported by Enoitalia. Solstice Pinot Grigio Rosato, delle Venezie is an interesting wine, made from Pinot Grigio/Pinot Gris grapes. This screwcap wine is like many wines in our list, this wine is suitable for vegan diets. Soft and fruity 'PG' rosé, good with chicken, pork, salads and seafood. This wine is in our core range.
Pinot Grigio/Pinot Gris
Pee-noe Gree-joe / Pee-noe Gree
Pinot Grigio and Pinot Gris are one in the same grape variety, but quite different in style. Pinot Grigio has gained an immense following in the UK, and most hails from north-east Italy, Veneto. It's lighter in style and best drunk young. Pinot Gris tends to have more body and is more vicious in texture.
From the cold northern regions to the sizzling south of Sicily, Italy is a kaleidoscope of colours, flavours, grapes and styles from regions such as Barolo to lesser-known Montefalco and Etna.Explore Italy