- Type: Rosé
- Country: France
- Region: Provence
- Vintage: 2018/2019
- Producer: Mirabeau
- Primary grape: Grenache
- Bottle size: 25cl
- List price: £3.53
- Code: 37631
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Dry, elegant rosés
- Generally light and/or softer cheeses e.g. Appenzeller, feta. Contrasts well with harder, salty styles e.g. parmesan
- Bouillabaisse, grilled or seared fish e.g. John Dory, sea bass, tuna
- Basil, capers, chervil, chives, oregano, saffron, thyme
- Seared, grilled pan-fried chicken, guinea fowl, veal, pork
- Aioli, BBQ, balsamic vinegar and citrus-based dressings. Rouille
- Asian spicy chicken and seafood curries. Chinese (Cantonese). Mediterranean fish and chicken dishes spiced with chilli
- Mediterranean salads, chick peas, ratatouille, roasted red peppers, mushroom risotto
About the Wine
This enjoyable rosé Wine produced by Mirabeau is crafted in the Pays d'Aix area of Languedoc-Roussillon. Available in 25cl single serve cans, imported by 25 cl x 12. Mirabeau Prêt à Porter Cans, Pays d'Aix Rosé is a delicious wine, made from Grenache grapes. This canned wine is made with added suplhites but is good for vegetarian drinkers. Deliciously versatile rosé, ideal with salads, seafood, grilled chicken or pasta.
This is a sweet thin skinned grape that gives wine that is high in alcohol and full bodied, but light in colour and tannins. It's often used in blends and responds well to oak ageing.
- White Pepper
The Mirabeau story is one of following a dream and the pursuit of a deeply held passion for wine. In 2009, the Cronks decided to swap their family life in South London for a new beginning as wine producers in Provence. Armed with big ambitions to make world-class rosé wines and willing to challenge established wisdom, they founded Mirabeau in 2010. Mirabeau wines have a multitude of awards from the industry, as well as several positive reviews from critics.
Following on from a fantastic vintage the year before, French vineyards endured a mixed bag of weather conditions in the early part of the growing season followed by a long, hot summer which produced some memorable wines, even to rival to the excellence of the previous year.Explore France