- Type: Rosé
- Country: USA
- Region: California
- Vintage: 2016/2018
- Producer: Lavendar Hill
- Primary grape: Zinfandel
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £5.69
- Code: 34052
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Rich, fruity rosés
- Some soft, creamy cheeses work such as Camembert and Brie. Goat and sheep cheeses pair well too
- Generally pairs better with rich fish dishes. Boldly flavoured fish e.g. crab, lobster, salmon, tuna
- Saffron, paprika, turmeric, Cajun, BBQ spices, basil, bay leaf, capers, chives, oregano, thyme
- BBQ meats, lamb, grilled chicken, duck, pork, charcuterie
- Light pasta dishes, pesto, arrabiata, cacio e pepe, citrus-based dressings
- Mildly spicy curries Indian curries, Thai and Malay curries. Spiced chicken and pork
- Salade Niçoise, Mediterranean and cured-meat salads. Tapenade, olives, mushroom risotto
About the Wine
This excellent rosé Wine produced by Lavendar Hill is made in California. This wine is exclusive to Matthew Clark, you won't find it at multiple retailers. Available in 75cl bottles, imported by Bibendum Bulk. Lavender Hill White Zinfandel, California is a delighful wine, made from Merlot grapes. This screwcap wine is now available to order via MC Live. A great all-rounder, as good with Mediterranean dishes as with spicy food or a Sunday roast. This wine is part of our core range.
A fruit-forward-yet-bold red that’s loved for its red fruit flavors and smoky exotic spice notes. Known in America as Zinfandel where it is also made in sweeter rose style and in Southern Italy.
Due to an extended, cooler growing season in 2019, grapes ripened with lower levels of sugar and a higher than average yield. The wines are full flavoured with fresh acidity and superb balance. The USA should not be overlooked for only producing full-bodied, powerful wines - there is so much more to discover beyond the stereotype.Explore USA