- Type: Rosé
- Country: Spain
- Region: Rioja
- Vintage: 2017
- Producer: Bodegas Corral
- Primary grape: Garnacha
- Secondary grape: Tempranillo
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £8.64
- Code: 37385
The product and allergen information provided has been supplied by the producer/manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information. Although the information provided is correct at the time of publication, to ensure that you have the most up to date information please read the product label on delivery.
Dry, elegant rosés
- Generally light and/or softer cheeses e.g. Appenzeller, feta. Contrasts well with harder, salty styles e.g. parmesan
- Bouillabaisse, grilled or seared fish e.g. John Dory, sea bass, tuna
- Basil, capers, chervil, chives, oregano, saffron, thyme
- Seared, grilled pan-fried chicken, guinea fowl, veal, pork
- Aioli, BBQ, balsamic vinegar and citrus-based dressings. Rouille
- Asian spicy chicken and seafood curries. Chinese (Cantonese). Mediterranean fish and chicken dishes spiced with chilli
- Mediterranean salads, chick peas, ratatouille, roasted red peppers, mushroom risotto
About the Wine
This enjoyable rosé Wine from Bodegas Corral is made in Rioja. This wine is exclusive to Matthew Clark, you won't find it at multiple retailers. Available in 75cl bottles, imported by Bodegas Corral. Don Jacobo Rioja Rosado, Bodegas Corral is a flavourful wine, made with Garnacha and Tempranillo grapes. This screwcap wine is one of a growing number in our list that can be enjoyed by vegan drinkers. Appealingly versatile rosé, ideal with salads, seafood, grilled chicken or pasta.
The grape behind Rioja and widely planted in Spain in general. Tempranillo lends itself to significant oak ageing, it tastes of ripe
strawberry, autumnal, baked, berry fruit with sweet Christmas spices.
- Sweet Tobacco
This is a sweet thin skinned grape that gives wine that is high in alcohol and full bodied, but light in colour and tannins. It is often used in blends and responds well to oak ageing.
Spain has a huge number of unusual and captivating regions aside from the beautiful Rioja. Whilst tradition remains, some producers are really pushing boundaries making Spain one country to keep coming back to.Explore Spain