- Type: Rosé
- Country: France
- Region: Rhône Valley
- Vintage: 2018
- Producer: M. Chapoutier
- Primary grape: Grenache
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £10.68
- Code: 37738
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Dry, elegant rosés
- Generally light and/or softer cheeses e.g. Appenzeller, feta. Contrasts well with harder, salty styles e.g. parmesan
- Bouillabaisse, grilled or seared fish e.g. John Dory, sea bass, tuna
- Basil, capers, chervil, chives, oregano, saffron, thyme
- Seared, grilled pan-fried chicken, guinea fowl, veal, pork
- Aioli, BBQ, balsamic vinegar and citrus-based dressings. Rouille
- Asian spicy chicken and seafood curries. Chinese (Cantonese). Mediterranean fish and chicken dishes spiced with chilli
- Mediterranean salads, chick peas, ratatouille, roasted red peppers, mushroom risotto
About the Wine
This fabulous Rose Wine by M. Chapoutier is made in the Côtes-du-Rhone area of Rhône. Available in 75cl bottles, imported by Hatch Mansfield. Côtes-du-Rhone Rosé Belleruche, M. Chapoutier is a delighful wine, made from Grenache grapes. This wine has a cork closure and is like many wines in our list, this wine is suitable for vegan diets. Deliciously versatile rosé, ideal with salads, seafood, grilled chicken or pasta.
This is a sweet thin skinned grape that gives wine that is high in alcohol and full bodied, but light in colour and tannins. It's often used in blends and responds well to oak ageing.
- White Pepper
Following on from a fantastic vintage the year before, French vineyards endured a mixed bag of weather conditions in the early part of the growing season followed by a long, hot summer which produced some memorable wines, even to rival to the excellence of the previous year.Explore France