- Type: Rosé
- Country: France
- Region: Languedoc-Roussillon
- Vintage: NV
- Producer: Nice
- Primary grape: Grenache
- Bottle size: 187ml
- List price: £2.43
- Code: 39584
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Dry, elegant rosés
- Generally light and/or softer cheeses e.g. Appenzeller, feta. Contrasts well with harder, salty styles e.g. parmesan
- Bouillabaisse, grilled or seared fish e.g. John Dory, sea bass, tuna
- Basil, capers, chervil, chives, oregano, saffron, thyme
- Seared, grilled pan-fried chicken, guinea fowl, veal, pork
- Aioli, BBQ, balsamic vinegar and citrus-based dressings. Rouille
- Asian spicy chicken and seafood curries. Chinese (Cantonese). Mediterranean fish and chicken dishes spiced with chilli
- Mediterranean salads, chick peas, ratatouille, roasted red peppers, mushroom risotto
About the Wine
This super rosé Wine produced by Nice is produced in Languedoc-Roussillon. Available in 187ml single serve cans, supplied by Nice. Nice Pale Rosé Can, Languedoc-Roussillon is an interesting wine, made from Grenache/Garnacha grapes. This canned wine is one of a growing number in our list that can be enjoyed by vegan drinkers. The 187ml slimline cans NICE produce are 100% recyclable. The cans are lighter than bottles, safer than glass, improves speed of service, eliminates waste & plastic and has no use by date. This wine is part of our core range.
This is a sweet thin skinned grape that gives wine that is high in alcohol and full bodied, but light in colour and tannins. It's often used in blends and responds well to oak ageing.
- White Pepper
Most of France enjoyed a long, glorious warm summer, which set wineries up for a great 2018 vintage. A welcome relief from the previous one which was the smallest since World War II.Explore France