- Type: Rosé
- Country: Spain
- Region: Spain
- Vintage: 2018
- Producer: Casa Rojo
- Primary grape: Garnacha
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £9.35
- Code: 37662
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Dry, elegant rosés
- Generally light and/or softer cheeses e.g. Appenzeller, feta. Contrasts well with harder, salty styles e.g. parmesan
- Bouillabaisse, grilled or seared fish e.g. John Dory, sea bass, tuna
- Basil, capers, chervil, chives, oregano, saffron, thyme
- Seared, grilled pan-fried chicken, guinea fowl, veal, pork
- Aioli, BBQ, balsamic vinegar and citrus-based dressings. Rouille
- Asian spicy chicken and seafood curries. Chinese (Cantonese). Mediterranean fish and chicken dishes spiced with chilli
- Mediterranean salads, chick peas, ratatouille, roasted red peppers, mushroom risotto
About the Wine
This enjoyable Rose wine from Casa Rojo is produced in Castilla y Leon. This wine is exclusive to Matthew Clark meaning you won't find it at multiple retailers. Available in 75cl bottles, imported by Casa Rojo. Musso de Casa Rojo Tempranillo Rosado is a flavourful wine, made from Graciano grapes. This cork closed wine is crafted using organic practices and made to be suitable for vegan consumers; this wine contains sulphites. Fruit-driven rosé, great with chicken, salads and pasta.
This is a sweet thin skinned grape that gives wine that is high in alcohol and full bodied, but light in colour and tannins. It is often used in blends and responds well to oak ageing.
The Casa Rojo team take a creative approach to the whole business of wine, building a sense of fun and spirit into an immersive experience with grape and terroir. The passion of these ‘wine designers’ can be experienced through a joyful journey to seven regions to meet some of the native grapes that are grown there.
Spain has a huge number of unusual and captivating regions aside from the beautiful Rioja. Whilst tradition remains, some producers are really pushing boundaries making Spain one country to keep coming back to.Explore Spain