- Type: Rosé
- Country: France
- Region: France
- Vintage: 2018
- Producer: Mirabeau
- Primary grape: Caladoc
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £10.75
- Code: 37630
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Dry, elegant rosés
- Generally light and/or softer cheeses e.g. Appenzeller, feta. Contrasts well with harder, salty styles e.g. parmesan
- Bouillabaisse, grilled or seared fish e.g. John Dory, sea bass, tuna
- Basil, capers, chervil, chives, oregano, saffron, thyme
- Seared, grilled pan-fried chicken, guinea fowl, veal, pork
- Aioli, BBQ, balsamic vinegar and citrus-based dressings. Rouille
- Asian spicy chicken and seafood curries. Chinese (Cantonese). Mediterranean fish and chicken dishes spiced with chilli
- Mediterranean salads, chick peas, ratatouille, roasted red peppers, mushroom risotto
About the Wine
This rosé wine is made by Mirabeau in Provence. Deliciously versatile rosé, ideal with salads, seafood, grilled chicken or pasta. Formed from primarily Caladoc grapes, this wine is vegetarian. Supplied by Vertuvin.
The Mirabeau story is one of following a dream and the pursuit of a deeply held passion for wine. In 2009, the Cronks decided to swap their family life in South London for a new beginning as wine producers in Provence. Armed with big ambitions to make world-class rosé wines and willing to challenge established wisdom, they founded Mirabeau in 2010. Mirabeau wines have a multitude of awards from the industry, as well as several positive reviews from critics.
Most of France enjoyed a long, glorious warm summer, which set wineries up for a great 2018 vintage. A welcome relief from the previous one which was the smallest since World War II.Explore France