- Type: Rosé
- Country: Argentina
- Region: San Juan
- Vintage: 2017
- Producer: Finca los Moras
- Primary grape: Malbec
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £6.54
- Code: 35781
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Dry, elegant rosés
- Generally light and/or softer cheeses e.g. Appenzeller, feta. Contrasts well with harder, salty styles e.g. parmesan
- Bouillabaisse, grilled or seared fish e.g. John Dory, sea bass, tuna
- Basil, capers, chervil, chives, oregano, saffron, thyme
- Seared, grilled pan-fried chicken, guinea fowl, veal, pork
- Aioli, BBQ, balsamic vinegar and citrus-based dressings. Rouille
- Asian spicy chicken and seafood curries. Chinese (Cantonese). Mediterranean fish and chicken dishes spiced with chilli
- Mediterranean salads, chick peas, ratatouille, roasted red peppers, mushroom risotto
About the Wine
This super rosé wine by Finca los Moras is produced in San Juan. This wine is exclusive to Matthew Clark so you won't find it at multiple retailers. Available in 75cl bottles, supplied by Penaflor. Finca Las Moras Seremos Malbec Rosé is a delighful wine, made from Criolla grapes. This screwcap wine is created with added sulphites. The wine is one of a growing number in our list that can be enjoyed by vegan drinkers. Deliciously versatile rosé, ideal with salads, seafood, grilled chicken or pasta.
Malbec is a deeply coloured, intense and tannic, but fruity red. Since Argentina has almost taken it on as its own, it's grown increasingly in popularity. Typically Malbec has flavour characteristics of baked plums, black cherry, violets, sweet spice and sometimes coffee.
- Red Plum
Finca los Moras wines are distributed in over 45 countries around the world. The origin of the winery was borne out of the terroir of the San Juan valleys of Tulum, Zonda and Pedernal; the variety of of microclimatic conditions brings intensity, youthfulness and aroma to the blends. ‘Moras’ refers to the blackberries grown on the trees that are widely planted on the estate; it is their symbol of fruit at its greatest expression.
Blessed with outstanding natural diversity, as well as a real desire to put sustainability at the heart of their winemaking, Argentia remains a committed and naturally exciting wine producing country.Explore Argentina