- Type: Rosé
- Country: Portugal
- Region: Alentejo
- Vintage: 2016/2017
- Producer: Esporão
- Primary grape: Touriga Nacional
- Secondary grape: Aragonez
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £7.68
- Code: 27941
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Dry, elegant rosés
- Generally light and/or softer cheeses e.g. Appenzeller, feta. Contrasts well with harder, salty styles e.g. parmesan
- Bouillabaisse, grilled or seared fish e.g. John Dory, sea bass, tuna
- Basil, capers, chervil, chives, oregano, saffron, thyme
- Seared, grilled pan-fried chicken, guinea fowl, veal, pork
- Aioli, BBQ, balsamic vinegar and citrus-based dressings. Rouille
- Asian spicy chicken and seafood curries. Chinese (Cantonese). Mediterranean fish and chicken dishes spiced with chilli
- Mediterranean salads, chick peas, ratatouille, roasted red peppers, mushroom risotto
About the Wine
This rosé wine is made by Esporão in Alentejo. Deliciously versatile rosé, ideal with salads, seafood, grilled chicken or pasta. Formed from primarily Touriga Nacional grapes, this wine is ethically produced, vegan and vegetarian friendly. Supplied by Barwell and Jones.
Touriga Nacional is a dark-skinned grape variety used to produce some of the finest wines from Portugal. With bold dark-fruit flavours, when drinking can brink some dark chocolate and violet notes.
- Dark Chocolate
Portugal has many different regions and wine styles to explore. Its terroir is so diverse, from mountain to maritime vineyards, hot and dry or cool and green, producing port, light whites, full-bodied reds and delicious rosés.Explore Portugal