- Type: Rosé
- Country: France
- Region: Provence
- Vintage: 2018
- Producer: Chateau des Ferrages
- Primary grape: Grenache
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £15.17
- Code: 37748
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Dry, elegant rosés
- Generally light and/or softer cheeses e.g. Appenzeller, feta. Contrasts well with harder, salty styles e.g. parmesan
- Bouillabaisse, grilled or seared fish e.g. John Dory, sea bass, tuna
- Basil, capers, chervil, chives, oregano, saffron, thyme
- Seared, grilled pan-fried chicken, guinea fowl, veal, pork
- Aioli, BBQ, balsamic vinegar and citrus-based dressings. Rouille
- Asian spicy chicken and seafood curries. Chinese (Cantonese). Mediterranean fish and chicken dishes spiced with chilli
- Mediterranean salads, chick peas, ratatouille, roasted red peppers, mushroom risotto
About the Wine
This enjoyable Rose wine from Chateau des Ferrages is crafted in the Cotes de Provence Sainte Victoire area of Provence. Available in 75cl bottles, distributed in the UK by Mentzendorff & Co Ltd. Chateau des Ferrages Sainte Victoire Mon Plaisir Rosé is a delicious wine, made with Grenache/Garnacha, Shiraz/Syrah and Vermentino grapes. This cork closed wine is created with added sulphites. Like many wines in our list, this wine is suitable for vegan diets. Deliciously versatile rosé, ideal with salads, seafood, grilled chicken or pasta.
This is a sweet thin skinned grape that gives wine that is high in alcohol and full bodied, but light in colour and tannins. It's often used in blends and responds well to oak ageing.
- White Pepper
Most of France enjoyed a long, glorious warm summer, which set wineries up for a great 2018 vintage. A welcome relief from the previous one which was the smallest since World War II.Explore France