- Type: Rosé
- Country: France
- Region: Provence
- Vintage: 2017
- Producer: Mirabeau
- Primary grape: Grenache
- Secondary grape: Shiraz/Syrah
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £14.16
- Code: 29258
- BRONZE (2017) International Wine Challenge 2018
- BRONZE (2017) Decanter World Wine Awards 2018
- BRONZE (2018) International Wine Challenge 2019
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Dry, elegant rosés
- Generally light and/or softer cheeses e.g. Appenzeller, feta. Contrasts well with harder, salty styles e.g. parmesan
- Bouillabaisse, grilled or seared fish e.g. John Dory, sea bass, tuna
- Basil, capers, chervil, chives, oregano, saffron, thyme
- Seared, grilled pan-fried chicken, guinea fowl, veal, pork
- Aioli, BBQ, balsamic vinegar and citrus-based dressings. Rouille
- Asian spicy chicken and seafood curries. Chinese (Cantonese). Mediterranean fish and chicken dishes spiced with chilli
- Mediterranean salads, chick peas, ratatouille, roasted red peppers, mushroom risotto
About the Wine
This rosé wine is made by Mirabeau in Provence. Deliciously versatile rosé, ideal with salads, seafood, grilled chicken or pasta. Formed from primarily Grenache grapes, this wine is ethically produced and vegetarian. Supplied by Vertuvin.
Shee-rahz / See-rah
The same grape variety, often referred to as Syrah, Old World and Shiraz, New World. It produces deep concentrated wines, full in body, alcohol and tannin. Deep almost opaque purple colour, loads of black fruit and pepper flavours and aromas. When it develops, or is of high quality it often shows notes of leather, spice, smoke and mint.
- Black Plum
- Green Peppercorn
- Milk Chocolate
This is a sweet thin skinned grape that gives wine that is high in alcohol and full bodied, but light in colour and tannins. It's often used in blends and responds well to oak ageing.
- White Pepper
The Mirabeau story is one of following a dream and the pursuit of a deeply held passion for wine. In 2009, the Cronks decided to swap their family life in South London for a new beginning as wine producers in Provence. Armed with big ambitions to make world-class rosé wines and willing to challenge established wisdom, they founded Mirabeau in 2010. Mirabeau wines have a multitude of awards from the industry, as well as several positive reviews from critics.
Most of France enjoyed a long, glorious warm summer, which set wineries up for a great 2018 vintage. A welcome relief from the previous one which was the smallest since World War II.Explore France