- Type: Red
- Country: Spain
- Region: Castilla y Leon
- Vintage: 2017
- Producer: Valdubón
- Primary grape: Tempranillo
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £9.09
- Code: 35792
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Spicy, peppery, warming reds
- Brie de Meaux, creamy blue cheeses e.g. cambozola. Emmenthal, Cheshire. Mature hard cheeses e.g. Cheddar. Munster
- Black pepper, cloves, coriander, fennel, ginger, nutmeg, paprika, rosemary, thyme
- Seared, grilled, roasted, braised game: boar, duck, goose, grouse, pheasant, venison. Beef, lamb, sausages
- BBQ, bolognese, creambased sauces, lasagna, pepper or chilli sauces to turn up the heat
- Spicy wine intensifies heat with Mexican mole, Tex-Mex or dishes with chipotle peppers, chilli con carne.
- Spicy salads that support meat or spices e.g. red pepper, black bean and sweetcorn. Stuffed aubergine
About the Wine
This enjoyable red Wine by Valdubón is produced in the Ribera del Duero area of Castilla y Leon. You won't find this wine stocked in multiple retailers. Available in 75cl bottles, distributed in the UK by Freixenet. Valdubón Tempranillo Ribera del Duero is a mouth-watering wine, made from Tempranillo grapes. This wine has a cork closure and, like many wines on our list, this wine is suitable for vegan diets. Juicy, ripe and rich, perfect with spicy lamb, rich venison or opulently flavoured beef dishes.
The grape behind Rioja and widely planted in Spain in general. Tempranillo lends itself to significant oak ageing, it tastes of ripe
strawberry, autumnal, baked, berry fruit with sweet Christmas spices.
- Sweet Tobacco
Spain has a huge number of unusual and captivating regions aside from the beautiful Rioja. Whilst tradition remains, some producers are really pushing boundaries making Spain one country to keep coming back to.Explore Spain