- Type: Red
- Country: Australia
- Region: South Australia
- Vintage: 2018
- Producer: Fourth Wave Wines
- Primary grape: Pinot Noir
- Bottle size: 25cl
- List price: £3.49
- Code: 38346
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Light, bright, fresh reds
- Appenzeller, Brie, chaumes, Cheddar, Cheshire, Gruyère, Morbier, parmesan, Port-Salut. Creamy blue
- Bouillabaisse, cod with pancetta, seared e.g. salmon, sea bass, sea bream, tuna
- Anise, basil, bay leaf, capers, chives, mint, sage, saffron
- Light pork dishes, black pudding, charcuterie, roast chicken, goose, guinea fowl, turkey
- Bolognese, tomato-based sauces e.g. napoletana. Lasagne, spicy sauces e.g. arrabiata, chorizo and paprika
- Spicy, savoury e.g. teriyaki. Light Indian e.g. rogan josh. Jerk chicken or pork, piri-piri
- Smoked and cured-meat salads. Grilled vegetables, olives, ratatouille, mushroom risotto
About the Wine
A red wine made by Fourth Wave Wines. Light and refreshing with bright, red fruit flavours; great with grilled chicken or pork dishes. Made in Australia from Pinot Noir grapes, this wine is supplied by Badet Clement. New to the range as part of our Autumn Release 2019.
A temperamental thin skinned grape and difficult to grow, when produced of any quality it demands high prices. The thin skin means it's very light in colour body and tannin, it characteristically has searing acidity and full lingering flavours of raspberry, strawberry, cherry, violets and sweet spice.
Australia is at the start of an exciting wine journey. Having been a successful wine growing country with their classic punchy style, we are now seeing more experimentation and diversity, and it's for the better.Explore Australia