- Type: Red
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Vintage: 2018
- Producer: Chateau de Corcelles
- Primary grape: Gamay
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £13.19
- Code: 38499
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Light, bright, fresh reds
- Appenzeller, Brie, chaumes, Cheddar, Cheshire, Gruyère, Morbier, parmesan, Port-Salut. Creamy blue
- Bouillabaisse, cod with pancetta, seared e.g. salmon, sea bass, sea bream, tuna
- Anise, basil, bay leaf, capers, chives, mint, sage, saffron
- Light pork dishes, black pudding, charcuterie, roast chicken, goose, guinea fowl, turkey
- Bolognese, tomato-based sauces e.g. napoletana. Lasagne, spicy sauces e.g. arrabiata, chorizo and paprika
- Spicy, savoury e.g. teriyaki. Light Indian e.g. rogan josh. Jerk chicken or pork, piri-piri
- Smoked and cured-meat salads. Grilled vegetables, olives, ratatouille, mushroom risotto
About the Wine
A red wine made by Chateau de Corcelles. Fresh, savoury, berry-fruit flavours that are excellent with light game, rich chicken and pork dishes. Made in France from Gamay grapes, the wine is natural, vegan and suitable for vegetarian diets. Supplied by Chateau de Corcelles. New to the range as part of our Autumn Release 2019.
A French variety planted predominately in Beaujolais. With a fruity, floral, easy drinking this grape created earthy light-bodied red deliciously juicy wines.
- Blackberry Bramble
- Potting Soil
Most of France enjoyed a long, glorious warm summer, which set wineries up for a great 2018 vintage. A welcome relief from the previous one which was the smallest since World War II.Explore France