- Type: Red
- Country: Spain
- Region: Murcia
- Vintage: 2018
- Producer: Bodegas Arraez
- Primary grape: Monastrell
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £9.40
- Code: 39526
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Oaked, intense, concentrated reds
- Full-flavoured and mature cheeses e.g. Cheddar, Cheshire, Edam, Gouda. Manchego, parmesan, Pont l’Évêque
- Bay leaf, black pepper, chives, mint, nutmeg, rosemary, thyme
- Grilled, roasted, seared, braised game: boar, duck, grouse, pheasant, venison. Beef, lamb
- Full-flavoured cream- or cheese-based sauces e.g. parmesan. Intense wild mushroom, casserole or jus sauces
- Some good combinations are possible with spicy foods but careful experimentation is required
- Usually vegetables will be supporting a full-flavoured meat or dominating sauce. Hearty lentil dishes. Rich, wild mushroom dishes
About the Wine
This fabulous red Wine produced by Bodegas Arraez is made in Jumilla. Available in 75cl bottles, imported by Bodegas Arraez. Bodegas Arraez Vivir Sin Dormir, Jumilla is a mouth-watering wine, made from Monastrell grapes. This wine has a cork closure and is available to order online today. The winery has been built with sustainable standards high on its priorities. The vines are chemical free with water filtered to be re-used. It also uses solar panels to get all the energy required and they work hard to minimise their carbon footprint.
A deeply bold, smoky red wine found in abundance in Central Spain and Southern France (where it’s known as Mourvèdre).
- Black Pepper
- Roasted Meat
Spain has a huge number of unusual and captivating regions aside from the beautiful Rioja. Whilst tradition remains, some producers are really pushing boundaries making Spain one country to keep coming back to.Explore Spain