- Type: Champagne White NV
- Country: France
- Region: Champagne
- Vintage: NV
- Producer: Bouché Père et Fils
- Primary grape: Pinot Noir
- Secondary grape: Pinot Meunier
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £24.68
- Code: 35859
- Abv: 12%
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
White sparkling wines
- Cheese soufflés. Mildly flavourful cheeses such as Caerphilly and washed-rind cheeses such as Reblochon, Langres. Try cava with Manchego
- Fish and chips, white fish such as cod, turbot, monkfish or sole. Oysters, lobster and crab
- Salty meats, charcuterie, ham. White meats with light sauces, light chicken dishes, aromatic crispy duck and pizza
- Richer sparkling wines pair with rich, creamy sauces, hollandaise. Truffle oil, light creamy herb, fish-based sauces.
- Chardonnay-dominated wines can pair with kebab and light Thai foods. Richer wines such as cava can stand up to Indian spice
- Mushrooms, artichokes, asparagus, chanterelle salads, carpaccio, egg or seafood salad
About the Champagne
This wonderful white non-vintage Champagne from Bouché Père et Fils is crafted in France's Champagne region. This wine is exclusive to Matthew Clark so you won't find it at multiple retailers. Available in 75cl bottles, imported by Bouche Pere et Fils. Bouché Père et Fils Blanc de Noirs Zero Dosage is a flavourful wine, made with Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay grapes. This cork closed wine is created with added sulphites. Like many wines in our list, this wine is suitable for vegan diets. A sumptuous and elegant match for white fish and shellfish.
A temperamental thin skinned grape and difficult to grow, when produced of any quality it demands high prices. The thin skin means it's very light in colour body and tannin, it characteristically has searing acidity and full lingering flavours of raspberry, strawberry, cherry, violets and sweet spice.
An area to the east of Paris famed for its sparkling wines made from Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier. As many as 50 wines made from different grapes are used to construct a single wine.Explore France