- Type: Champagne Rosé NV
- Country: France
- Region: Champagne
- Vintage: NV
- Producer: Perrier-Jouët
- Primary grape: Pinot Noir
- Secondary grape: Chardonnay
- Screwcap: Cork
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £75.45
- Code: 19275
- Abv: 12%
- NV, Bronze Decanter World Wine Awards 2019
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Rosé sparkling wines
- Sushi and sashimi; flavoursome seafood such as mullet with fennel or tuna tartare. Grilled lobster, prawns and crab
- Cured meats, full-flavoured duck dishes; chicken, pork and rich game meats such as pheasant or grouse
- Tomato-dominated sauces and other full-flavoured and savoury sauces. Truffle oil, Aioli, BBQ or mushroom sauces
- Middle-eastern mezze style lamb dishes and Asian flavours; Indian snack foods and Tandoori spice
- Artichokes, leeks, asparagus and wild mushrooms. Egg, niçoise, fish and rocket salads.
About the Champagne
This excellent rosé non-vintage Champagne created by Perrier-Jouët is made in France's Champagne region. Available in 75cl bottles, imported by PR Brands UK. Perrier-Jouët Blason Rosé is a delighful wine, made with Pinot Noir and Chardonnay grapes. This wine has a cork closure and is available to order online today. Rosé Champagne pairs exceptionally well with with luxurious seafood, aromatic chicken and rich duck dishes. This wine is now part of our core range.
Chardonnay can produce quality wines in a wide range of climates, with a real varied style. In cool climates like Champagne or Chablis it produces a lean steely wine with pronounced acidity. In warmer climates it develops buttery, honey notes whereas hotter climates, it's richer in body with the flavour of tropical fruits.
- Green Apple
A temperamental thin skinned grape and difficult to grow, when produced of any quality it demands high prices. The thin skin means it's very light in colour body and tannin, it characteristically has searing acidity and full lingering flavours of raspberry, strawberry, cherry, violets and sweet spice.
An area to the east of Paris famed for its sparkling wines made from Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier. As many as 50 wines made from different grapes are used to construct a single wine.Explore France