- Type: Champagne Rosé NV
- Country: France
- Region: Champagne
- Vintage: NV
- Producer: Louis Dornier
- Primary grape: Pinot Noir
- Secondary grape: Pinot Meunier
- Bottle size: 75cl
- List price: £22.42
- Code: 11080
- Abv: 12%
The Product and Allergen information provided has been supplied by the Producer/Manufacturer of the products. Matthew Clark gives no warranty or reliance as to the accuracy of the information and anyone relying upon and/or using the information should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of such information.
Rosé sparkling wines
- Sushi and sashimi; flavoursome seafood such as mullet with fennel or tuna tartare. Grilled lobster, prawns and crab
- Cured meats, full-flavoured duck dishes; chicken, pork and rich game meats such as pheasant or grouse
- Tomato-dominated sauces and other full-flavoured and savoury sauces. Truffle oil, Aioli, BBQ or mushroom sauces
- Middle-eastern mezze style lamb dishes and Asian flavours; Indian snack foods and Tandoori spice
- Artichokes, leeks, asparagus and wild mushrooms. Egg, niçoise, fish and rocket salads.
About the Champagne
This delightful rosé non-vintage Champagne from Louis Dornier is crafted in France's Champagne region. This wine is exclusive to Matthew Clark, you won't find it at multiple retailers. Available in 75cl bottles, distributed in the UK by Champagne Martel. Louis Dornier et Fils Brut Rosé is a mouth-watering wine, made with Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay grapes. This wine has a cork closure and is like many wines in our list, this wine is suitable for vegan diets. Rosé Champagne pairs exceptionally well with luxurious seafood, aromatic chicken and rich duck dishes. This wine is part of our core range.
A temperamental thin skinned grape and difficult to grow, when produced of any quality it demands high prices. The thin skin means it's very light in colour body and tannin, it characteristically has searing acidity and full lingering flavours of raspberry, strawberry, cherry, violets and sweet spice.
An area to the east of Paris famed for its sparkling wines made from Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier. As many as 50 wines made from different grapes are used to construct a single wine.Explore France