We have been amazed by the quality of entries we received to STIR IT UP 2019. This year is the second time we’ve run our cocktail competition, and the competitors have really raised the bar. To receive such a wide range of unique creations, each bringing to life the discovery theme in a new and exciting way is a real treat. We want to thank every one of the cocktail upstarts and all-stars that took the time to get involved.
STIR IT UP 2019 – London Semi-Finalists
- Jamie Poulton of The Cocktail Service & Bar Nation with their cocktail Kali-Momento
- Alexander Aber of The Botanist Marlow with their cocktail Rosemary Honey Southside
- Anthony Foster of Munch with their cocktail The Hulk
- Sebastian Hollingworth of Skylight London with their cocktail Jalisco Sky
- Ben Skinner of Bottle Bureau with their cocktail Black Scorpion
- Ryan Betts of Rocksalt with their cocktail Green Man
- Grant Turner of Rocksalt with their cocktail Tropical Allotment
- Murillo De Farrias of Good Godfrey's Hilton with their cocktail Back to the Future
The London heat will be hosted as part of our London Uncovered event on the 5th of March 2019. Come along and watch all the action live, register your attendance here. We would love to have you all along at this year’s Uncovered events, not only cheer on the competitors, but sample our range, meet the experts, and find fresh inspiration.
Video: STIR IT UP 2018
If you missed out, this is not the end! We’re joining forces with Pernod Ricard in a STIR IT UP Wildcard round to give another bartender their chance to shine at the STIR IT UP final this May. Anyone working in the on-trade is able to enter the Wildcard round by uploading a video or photo of their signature cocktail by 12th April on Instagram using the hashtag #Stiritupwild and tagging @MatthewClarkltd and @PernodricardUK.
It’s one cocktail, one round and one Wildcard winner that will be whisked away to Ireland, hosted by the team behind Jameson Irish Whiskey. Keep your eyes peeled with more information coming soon!
If you want to find out more about last years event click here to watch the highlights; and don’t forget we’re here to support you with everything you need to ensure that your spirit range is a success, from free menu design and print services to bar equipment.