The STIR IT UP 2019 heats are coming to an end with just two spots in May's grand final up for grabs! Our final call is back in our home town, Bristol, to see what bartenders from across the south-west and south Wales have to offer! See the final heat for yourself at by registering to attend Uncovered Bristol here or tune in for live coverage on our Facebook page.
STIR IT UP 2019 – Bristol Semi-Finalists
- Jamie Lock of Heaney's with their cocktail Death From Above
- Arun Rodgers of Za Za Bazaar with their cocktail Far From Home
- Jacob Drew of Doctor Inks Curiosities with their cocktail Tip of the Iceberg
- Shuka Rogers of The Gainsborough Bath Spa with their cocktail Litli Geyser
- Mathew Hawksworth of The Dark Horse with their cocktail Luminary Comanche
- Simon Wright of Texas Rocks with their cocktail Oranges around the world
- Alexandru Graure of The Mint Room Bristol with their cocktail Swifty Swizzle
The Bristol heat will be hosted as part of our Bristol Uncovered event on the 2nd of April 2019. Come along and watch all the action live, register your attendance here. We would love to have you all along at this year’s Uncovered events, not only cheer on the competitors, but sample our range, meet the experts, and find fresh inspiration.
Video: STIR IT UP 2018
If you missed out, this is not the end! We’ve joined forces with Pernod Ricard in a STIR IT UP Wildcard round to give four more bartenders their chance to shine at the STIR IT UP final this May. Anyone working in the on-trade is able to enter the Wildcard round by uploading a video or photo of their signature cocktail by 12th April on Instagram using the hashtag #Stiritupwild and tagging @MatthewClarkltd and @PernodricardUK.
It’s one cocktail, one round and one Wildcard winner that will be whisked away to Ireland, hosted by the team behind Jameson Irish Whiskey. Find out more here.
Link: Register for Uncovered 2019
You can find more information about Uncovered here. If you want to find out more about last years event click here to watch the highlights; and don’t forget we’re here to support you with everything you need to ensure that your spirit range is a success, from free menu design and print services to bar equipment.