The safety of our customers and colleagues has been our main priority throughout this period, and as you get back to business, we want to let you know of our on-going commitment to serving our customers in a safe and responsible way.
We've put a number of measures in place to keep you and our colleagues safe during each delivery:
- Your delivery will arrive during your pre-lockdown delivery window on your scheduled delivery day. Should there be any delivery restrictions, such as new time constraints or safety restrictions in place, please make these known to our team.
- Our delivery crew will call you before their arrival to notify you that they are on their way and to find out what unique site requirements you have. On arrival, our team will acquaint themselves with your COVID-19 specific safety measures before unloading.
- We aim to deliver to your usual delivery point; however, we will need your help to make this to happen. Please ensure that staff and guests maintain their distance as we deliver and that the route is free from obstructions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Our teams will minimise touchpoints at every stage of delivery. Before entering our crews will wipe down all delivery equipment and once inside, they will avoid touching hard surfaces and sharing items.
- Social distancing is to be maintained throughout. Our crews will stand away as you check your order and leave your paperwork at a safe distance. Face masks will be worn when required.
- Our delivery crew will collect your empty kegs as they deliver. Please ensure that these are ready to be picked up and placed in an easily accessible area.
We're committed to our same high on-time and in-full delivery standards; we know that great service will make the difference as you get back to businesses. To help us offer the same great service we've:
- Kept our depots open and our colleagues working to serve our customers throughout this period.
- Introduced guest checkout, credit & debit card payment, and live stock updates to our ecommerce site.
- Made our workplaces COVID-19 secure by introducing social distancing measures and one way systems.
- Provided our staff with hand-sanitiser, re-usable masks and other items of Personal Protective Equipment.
- Increased the daily cleaning that takes place at our sites including on all trucks and delivery equipment.
With the best and most experienced team in the on-trade at hand, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with any questions and queries you may have. We're here to help:
- We've safely reopened our contact centre, allowing you to order your way. Order online 24/7 at matthewclarklive.com or give our team a call.
- As we carefully phase the return of our accounts staff, our Regional Sales Managers, Business Development Directors and Business Managers are ready to help with all of your account queries.
- If you have any queries, comments or suggestions around our safe service procedures, please contact Customer Services.