Rosé wines are as popular as ever, as seen in the dedicated rosé room at our London tasting! The appeal of rosé is growing ever wider, no doubt a result of the incredible flexibility food pairing with rosé offers.
Rosé will no doubt be the king of the pub garden this summer… here’s an idea for you to cash in and keep your guests refreshed as they go al-fresco in the summer sun.
You will need…
- Bottle of Rosé
- 60ml Belvoir Elderflower
- 60ml Belvoir Rose lemonade
- Ice Cube Trays
- Sprig of Lavender
- Freeze bottle of rosé in ice cube trays (overnight).
- Combine frozen rosé, Belvoir Pressé and a handful of ice cubes in a blender.
- Blend until all ice cubes have been crushed and when it's at your desired consistency.
- Serve with a sprig of lavender.
Super simple and super effective. Make sure you don’t forget step 5.. Taste test a few glasses while putting your feet up, you’ve earned it!
We now have over 80 rosés on our list, take a look here.