Matthew Clark has partnered with Inapub, the pub trade’s leading provider of website solutions and social media training to help our customers improve their on-line visibility. Powering thousands of pub websites across the UK, Inapub’s mobile friendly websites are simple to update and controlled by SocialConnect, the pub trade’s only website and social media management tool.
With 82% of consumers using their mobile devices to search Google for a venue’s website before deciding to visit, it’s important we are supporting our customers to promote their venue and offer as best as they can in this space.
Social media training
Inapub offer’s an industry leading social media training day for groups of up to 20 customers. Presented by ex-operators, the course can be held in any suitable venue across the UK*. The unique course content is updated weekly and caters for operators with basic, intermediate or advances social media or digital marketing capability.
The full day course is designed to cover the following:
- Social Auditing: understanding where consumers can find you online
- Build your Strategy: planning & timing
- Think Outside the Facebook Box: which other platforms are valuable to you?
- Delegation: its value and its risks
- Insights: Understanding the Graphs
- The Online Tools You’re Not Using
- Stop Selling. Start Trending: how to increase engagement
- Be Proactive: how to find new customers using social media
*Venue should be able to fit 20 people and have space for a projector screen. Please enquire to agree location.
E-mail: Mattr@inapub.co.uk to confirm the following information
- Preferred training date
- Preferred location
- Amount of attendees